Once you have made the GREAT DECISION to hire Hamilton House Painters, it is time to decide on the colours you will be using:
This can be done several ways:
1. Just ask us to loan you a GENERAL PAINT colour chip swatch. Take your time, and pick your colours from the comfort of your own home. Just give us the colour codes, tell us where each colour is to go, and we will take care of the rest.
2. Visit your local GENERAL PAINT store, and, pick up some colour chips to take home and "imagine." If you are in the Greater Hamilton Area, the closest GENERAL PAINT store is located at:
Units #6 & 7, 1575 Upper Ottawa Street (At Rymal Road)
Hamilton, Ontario 905-574-3607 Ask for Robert (Store Mgr.)
All General Paint locations can be found at: http://www.generalpaint.com/home
A little "trick" to consider when selecting paint colours is narrowing down your selections to your top two or three. Then, have your paint chip selection scanned, and enlarged to a full-sized sheet of paper. Hold this up to your wall in the full light of day, with as much natural light as possible, and again after dark in artificial light. This should give you a good feel for what the colour will look like at different times of the day.
You can also visit your local General Paint Store (or another high-quality paint store) and request a SAMPLE CAN of paint, in the colour(s) you want to evaluate. There is generally a small charge for a sample can, but, it is FAR LESS EXPENSIVE than living with a colour you don't like, or, re-painting. Once you have your sample can(s), paint a 2 foot by 2 foot square on your intended wall. Allow it to dry overnight; dry paint and wet paint can look very different! Have a look at the dry paint square in full daylight; that will give you an excellent idea of what the finished result would be. If you want to look at several colours or shades, use the same process, but, separate the painted colour squares by a 6 inch band, in the original wall colour, or white. If you need help with this, just ask us... we have included a sample image of this process below:
3. Visit the GENERAL PAINTS website, and, "stylize" your space: http://www.generalpaint.com/stylyze
or, use the GENERAL PAINTS "Virtual Decorator" tool:
When you have your colours picked out... send us the codes and the areas they will be used in and that's it!
4. If there is no General Paints store near you, or if you prefer another brand, simply visit ANY major store selling major paint brands. If you see a paint chip colour you like, simply give us the colour code or the chip...we can match the colour perfectly
We have the color codes on file for the following brands:
- Benjamin Moore
- Sherwin Williams
- CIL / DULUX
If your paint ship selection is from another manufacturer, just give us the paint chip, and we will have the colour matched by the "paint pro's" at GENERAL PAINT.
That's it... you're done!
5. Simply pick your paints and colours from any paint supplier. We will use whatever brand you have selected!
Are you ready to RESERVE YOUR PAINTING DATE and BOOK IT NOW?
CALL US NOW!
Hamilton and area:
Burlington, Oakville, Milton:
Phone lines are open for your inquiries, bookings, or, to schedule estimates at the following times...
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Sprng and Summer
(During Daylight Savings)
Monday - Friday:
9 am to 7 pm
Sunday: 12 pm to 4 pm
All Holidays: Closed
If an estimator is unavailable, please leave a message - we WILL call you back as soon as we can.
CHRISTMAS SEASON OFFICE HOURS:
Of course, it takes more than paint to make a kitchen beautiful, but, a fresh coat of paint can completely refresh the look and feel of your kitchen; ask us about painting your cabinets!
ALL OF THE MAJOR REFERRAL SERVICES NOTED BELOW TRUST OUR WORK... SHOULDN'T YOU?
We are PASSIONATE about painting! We do it with care, attention to detail, and professionalism; so, why haven't you called us yet?
Already have your estimate from us and are ready to book your painting? Or, do you want to see our ONLINE SPECIAL DEALS?
Just Click here: